Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Feeling naked....!

Its a funny old feeling when you put your life out onto the internet for everyone to see. As a quite private person, putting myself and my work 'out there' has felt kinda odd, sort of like being naked in public. Finding out that people you know have read your blog is truly weird ! The urge to scuttle away back to my comfy little anonymous nest is HUGE but i know i have to brazen it out and get over the awkwardness if i want Forget-me-not-blue to be what i have always wanted it to be. 


When you make things for a living a lot of yourself goes into each creation. The ideas spring from your own imagination and each little stitch is made by your own hand. When you see your lovely things finished and ready to sell it makes your heart flutter with pride that you yourself have taken some fabric, buttons, ribbon and thread and created something someone may treasure. This is the beauty of handmade things, they are made with love...............................................Love Karen x 

P.S. you can find me putting myself  'out there' on Facebook as 'forget-me-not-blue' and Instagram as 'forgetmenothome'








No comments:

Post a Comment